Dick Neck: Origins Dick Neck: Origins

LOL

That was hilarious, I'm so jellyous right now of you.
Not much to say, sort of like a superhero based kind of deal. I like it.

Phobotech responds:

Yeah...we were kinda sorta aiming for that. Thanks!

Castle Crappers Collab Castle Crappers Collab

That was beautiful.

That had to be the greatest act of Castle Crashing I've seen.
Can you add me to the authors? O: Thanks. :3

ughanation responds:

Yes you're supposed to be on there! Thanks for your part man!!

GlassCake Halloween 08! GlassCake Halloween 08!

Not too great.

It wasn't the best, but it got a few chuckles out of me. The animation it's self was great, I can tell you put a lot of effort into it. The voices were nice, too. But I didn't like how short it was, and lack of Halloween spirit. I mean, it was trick or treating, and the razors in the candy was a good add-on. (I also liked it when the other guy took out the chainsaw from a little piece of candy.) but the prank montage didn't made little sense. Anyways, it was still enjoyable.

Madness Termination Madness Termination

Incredible!

That takes the cake on smooth animations. I hate how people are crying cause there isn't any blood, and how you, apparently, didn't put any effort into this, which, I can see you have. That was great.

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

I love you, Oney.
I always hated him. Way to put him down a peg or two! Anyways, The animation was great. The background was sexy, and the graphics were nice! The sound quality wasn't the best, the Shotgun sound kind of raped my ears, but it was fine.

My Birthday My Birthday

Happy Birthday.

That was great. I didn't expect everyone to be there. Not much I can say, nor will I say much. (lol) But good job.
Oh, and, Happy Birthday...

Fatherly Bonds Fatherly Bonds

Hehe.

It was great. I loved the art, and the song. Especially the easter egg. Good work, all in all. Sorry for the sucky review, haha.
-Deondre

The Unpresented The Unpresented

Bye, Terkoiz.

That was excellent. There isn't much to say about this. It was great. I can't describe it. :3

Madness: Jebus Is Deadly Madness: Jebus Is Deadly

Fair.

It was well animated. I'll give you that. But some of the people weren't even aiming. That's mainly what ticked me off the most. All in all, I thought it was fair.

960525 responds:

kk . thx :)

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

No humor. At all.

The animation altogether sucked. The jokes sucked even more. And the only chuckle I got was the pan bit. Brawl has also gotten old, and crappy. Stop making Brawl cartoons. You CAN, try a series. Rather than random jokes going out of the window, but a real plot. Or not.